2007年8月6日 星期一

Breastfeeding Training in London

The start of international connection
Breastfeeding: Practice and Policy Course, Centre for International Child Health in collaboration with WHO (Dept of Child & Adolescent Health) & UNICEF (Nutrition Section)

Start from...16th June 0900Taipei-Bangkok-London Heathrow Airport16th 1915, Total flight hours:17hours 15mins

It was a long flight, however, I was not really tired, five films I have watch during the flight, which meant I barely got any sleep on the plane.

One thing drove me crazed was the horrible attitude of Immigration office and Transport for London. I have been waited for about 1.5hours just got out the immigration procedure, and another 1.5hours just get the right WAY of connection from airport to East Finchley, where I would stay for the next four weeks.


Eventually, I were in 19, Huntingdon Road, East Finchley, N2 9DX, London at exactly 1200 midnight. (It normally takes 1 hour to get there, when the system function well, without any engineer work)

沒有留言: